Accounting is more than checking figures and financials. At Econia it is analysis, problem solving and strategic planning with diverse and multicultural clients. If you enjoy working with multinational companies, then a career with us could be for you!
Econia is a Finnish company that has offered extensive business service and employment expertise already for more than 20 years. We are a leading financial administration partner for foreign companies e.g. entering industrial projects and sites in Finland. Our cooperation with several European and Asian companies has provided us with extensive experience in international reporting practices and managing tight schedules.
Our main office is located in Ulvila, near Pori, and from there we serve our international clients. Furthermore, we have 13 business locations in Finland and serve hundreds of Finnish companies with our full-house financial and recruitment services. We employ over 100 financial and human resources experts.
We are looking for a
for our international customers
This is a permanent position in Ulvila. As a financial specialist, the successful applicant will have more than 3 years’ work experience in accounting, finance, payroll administration and preferably degree in a BS/MS or Bachelor of Business Administration. We appreciate a consultative attitude.
- A challenging position in a growing business
- Perfect lookout for international business and an excellent opportunity for professional development in an international work environment
- Diverse and multicultural clients
- Accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail
- Good skills in teamwork
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a changing environment
- Familiarity with accounting principles and processes, preferably also in international environment
- Experience in payroll administration is an advantage
- Good skills in Finnish and English
- Consultative approach
For more information and applications, please contact Mr. Heimo Alatalo, Director, International & HR Services, email@example.com or tel. +358 50 527 9444.