We are looking for a HR transformation project member for our cooperation partner in Helsinki
HR Specialist will be part of an international team, primarily supporting an ongoing transformation project (Foxtrot HR) while in parallel supporting with day-to-day operations. End client has an HR lead in Finland, with whom you will work very closely.
Tasks & responsibilities:
– Support HR community and Business leaders in HR change management activities and administrative tasks.
– Support group wide processes and HR IS project where country specific competence is needed.
– Participate in workshops, documentation review and testing of the new HR IS project.
– Drive, plan and follow-up execution of HR change-related communication and training activities in collaboration with Change and Training team
– Together with Training Lead verify/adjust training and support material and organize HR IS training locally
– Gather and work tightly together with country specific Business Area Chance Leaders, Power Users and other parties of Ambassador Network to support the change activities in HR
– Write articles for HR Portal in alignment with the now-how HR processes.
– Proof read in Finish is expected time to time
– Support data Migration activities with validating HR related data.
Required experience / expertise
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience with HR processes and solid understanding of key HR activities within the local set up in Finland
– Academic degree within relevant area
– Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish (both written and verbal) and excellent active listening skills
– Understanding of the Talent processes (recruitment, hiring, contract creation, onboarding, etc) is an advantage
– Experienced in international organization and project work (complex project landscape) is an advantage
– Understanding of HR portal & Single Sign-On technology and other IT / HR Services is an advantage
– Experience with Success Factors or any other IT Services is an advantage
– Delivery and high end user oriented
– Located in Helsinki, travelling expected time to time (within EU countries)
Other personal characteristics beyond competences
– You bring ideas, you are passionate about your profession and you have a problem solving attitude.
– You have very good cooperation and relationship skills.
– You have a hands-on performance focus, a strong drive, a well-structured working method and at the same time a flexible attitude.
– You have the Ability to deal sensitively, patiently and diplomatically with emotionally charged situations.
– You have courage and integrity with the ability to interact proactively with managers and staff at all levels in the resolution of HR issues.
We’ll hire someone for this role as soon as we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.